Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ways I Am Not A Grown-Up, The Fifteenth In A Potentially Infinite Series

"Eventually? Doesn't that usually fall somewhere between the months of Maybe and Never?"
~~My (now ex-)coworker, Mark Z.

I'm still pretty sure that procrastination is a viable life strategy. All evidence to the contrary is dismissed as the horrible side effect of me having not yet perfected my procrastination techniques, therefore requiring additional procrastination practice.

Practice makes perfect.

Eventually.

Right?

5 comments:

  1. Right. And, sadly, I've yet not mastered this art either.. So do allow me to practice right along with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastination practice? Good heavens, who needs practice? Not this old hippie, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing your strategy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a firm believer that it is a viable life strategy! Thus, I should be baking pies for Thanksgiving, but instead, I'm going to sit and enjoy just one more cup of coffee.....I've still got time to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank you MM for providing my procrastination ;-)

    ReplyDelete