Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's The Little Things...

Rushed out of the house first thing this morning due to a make-up removal emergency Daughter-Only was having. She was running late for work so I ran out the door, cranky and with my unbrushed hair yanked up into a messy bun. And did I mention...cranky?! Very cranky.

Walked into Walgreens and was greeted by this song:



I wasn't even a fan of it the first time around, but for some reason, this had me grinning like a fool. At least on the inside.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes. What better way to start my Thanksgiving rituals with this...I think it shall become a new ritual to start this time of year with this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not smile when you hear this song?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! My sister-in-law dragged me to a NKOTB concert last year, and I'll admit it: TOTAL AND COMPLETE FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *swoon* yes I was a whole hearted fan. My best friend at the time and I used to set her room up like a NKOTB concert and dance around like idiots. Thank you so much for bringing back amazing memories :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly I have got older since this was released. . .they look like they're TWELVE to me!!!
    I have taken note of some of their funky dance moves so I can embarrass myself whenI go out boogying!

    ReplyDelete