Tuesday, December 27, 2011

'Tis The Season For Boundless Generosity

The holiday stomach bug has passed from family member to family member here at Masked Mom's Headquarters; no one has escaped unscathed. 

I stumbled into work yesterday to cover the couple of hours until a coworker would come into relieve me. He took one look at me and asked if I was okay.

"Stomach thing." I groaned.

"Look, I like you and I hope you get rid of it soon, but don't get rid of it by giving it to me. Go home."

So I did and I am mostly better, but still having that washed-out feeling these things always leave behind. Hence, the washed-out post. Here's hoping for something better tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lordy! I hope you're feeling better because GAH! There is nothing worse. Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Jane on this one. I really hope you and yours are all feeling better soon. I am also selfishly glad that you are all the way across the country. We have thus far avoided a stomach thing this year and I hope I am completely paranoid about such things. Like I might catch it just from commenting. Really, though, plenty of fluids and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya, Masked Mom - we've had it here too. Hope you're back to normal soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on this one- a stomach bug just made its way around our household as well. Rest up and feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how awful! :-( I hope you feel better real soon. Nothing worse than a stomach bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, may you be de-bugged quickly and efficiently! ~ Red Dirt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certain oddballs at my house look at stomach bugs as the way to lose weight.... weirdos here....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blech. Hope you're back to your super-masked self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must have caught it from you because wow I felt terrible yesterday!

    ReplyDelete