What I've been doing while I've been away from the blog:
1. Strengthening my never-weak grasp of the obvious (as evidenced by this post's title).
2. Honing my already sharp skills of procrastination (about which, more later).
3. Reminding myself to keep track of all the stuff I keep forgetting.
4. Mastering the fine art of cutting off my nose to spite my face. (After futilely fighting the impulse for decades, I've decided to embrace it wholeheartedly. The good news: all that energy I'd been wasting on resisting the urge is free to be channeled into other pursuits. The bad news: those pursuits turn out to be primarily nose-cutting-off related.)
5. Wasting a lot of time worrying and complaining about how little time I have to do any of the things I actually think I should be doing--writing, for example, on the blog and elsewhere.
The Wrong Impression
20 hours ago