Friday, November 02, 2007

If It's November, It Must Be NaBlo...

I'm one of those people who has an extraordinarily hard time learning from my mistakes--not that last year's National Blog Posting Month felt like a mistake in the end, but it sure felt like a mistake some of those nights at 11:48 as I sat with my fingers poised impotently over the keyboard without a single remotely blog-worthy thought in my head.

So here we go, ringing in the new NaBlo with a confession: I almost didn't sign up this year because at the moment, I'm neck-deep in crap and the last thing I need is some petty, silly distraction...then it hit me--a silly, petty distraction might be just the thing that gets me through.

2 comments:

  1. that is pretty deep, and very true. Because I like reading your blog- I'm glad you did sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're joining in! Hope thing are looking up!

    ReplyDelete