Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Perfect Post for August: Perspective

As I've hinted, implied and outright whined about here lately, I have been in the middle of one crisis after another for what feels like months. Even in the midst of all the blubbering, I try to tell myself that lots and lots of people have it way worse than me and this is absolutely true.

Perhaps it is the petulant child in me that doesn't find much comfort in that thought.

In any case, when I found 30 Days Is Just 1,440 Back-to-Back Episodes of DragonTales over at Looky, Daddy, I couldn't help thinking that the Universe was trying to send me a message that it's tried to send me a bazzillion times before. Everything's relative.

So, for the friendly, timely and entertaining reminder, here's my button:

Perfect Post Award for August 2007

And, The Dad, it's all yours!

See other winners at Suburban Turmoil and Petroville.

2 comments:

  1. that's a lot of Dragon Tales!

    thnx for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was way longer before I took out all the Blogger-added spacing. :) Seriously, it added like three or four lines between each paragraph on this one...

    ReplyDelete